Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

My Last Purchace

My last purchace was a can of coke at work. That's not really that exciting is it? My last sizable purchace were these shoes.
The green ones are from Primark and the Red ones are from River Island. The red ones have a really cute nautical thing going on; with even stripy insides and gold eyelets on the outside. Topped with a cute red bow.                                             The green ones look like I've bought them out of Cath Kidson, If it weren't for the fact that they were a third of the price they would have been at Cath's.
Both are a size 9. And Both are wedges which I find myself wearing more often than heels. A girl my size has stability issues lol. The Green ones are about an inch higher tan the red ones Which probably explains why I like the red ones more. I don't feel like I sould be in some circus for the height of me; I also feel more womanly in the red ones. the green ones pinch at my toes.

That was my last purchace.

Aki
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment