Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 25 January 2010

Welcomes :)

Hi everyone :D

Massive big hellos to everyone who came here from my Facebook page :) - I'm only starting up this, so it might take a while to get used to it. Bear with me.

This is my first ever blog entry. Lots of people I know are starting to do this sorta thing; and lots of podcasts I've been listening to keep saying it's a great way to keep onto of things, so I thought I'd jump on the band-wagon and start to document my ... creative flair... as I like to call it.

This'll mostly contain stuffs about things I've made or am planning to make. Like scrapbooking, baking, Knitting, cross stitching and general crafting :). I've set myself a deadline to blog at least once a week, If I don't, it means I haven't done anything lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment