Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 25 January 2010

Gingerbread Family



---Today---
Well, I guess I should start with the little bit of making that I did today, That is; I made a gingerbread family!

I made the family with a kit I got for Christmas from Mum and Dad. It was able to make 2 adult people (Mummy and Daddy), 4 small people (children) a roughly cut cat and dog shapes, and 3 circular shapes. Which is quite a lot, for all the mixture that I had.I decorated them and everything, it was so much fun :)

---In the making---
I'm already thinking about Valentine's day, so I'm trying to make something special for my sagnificant other and a few extra for special friends, pics will go up after the big day, along with Links for the ideas and where I got it from :)

No comments:

Post a Comment