Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

In my Handbag

I'll take it this means my everyday handbag; the brown one that Craig's Mum and Dad got me for Christmas.

It's brown carpet-y material on the outside and chocolate brown linen lining. It's got a front zippy pocket and then the big main bag pocket; complete with secretive zip and mobile flap (which fits my Ipod but not my phone...given that my phone IS the the Iphone I find this strange.

Inside is....
  • My purse - Brown FOSSIL purse containing £25.26, all my membership cards including my Tesco's priveledge card and Boots card,an assortment of coupons, 2 plasters, a movie stub (Despicable me!!!) Recepts for Primark, Tesco (3) and Monsoon, and 1 button...
  • My makeup Bag - Marimekko bag containing Lipstick (iced coffee; Avon),No7 Mini Metallic Eyeliner set, Maybelline Moisture extreme Lip liner (in shade 95), 17 VaVaVoom eyeshadow kit, 17 compact mirror, 17 Metalic Eye Liner (purple) Barry M Kohl pencil in Black)and Natural collection Powder(neutral)
  • Hand Lotion
  • 4 indiviually wrapped mints
  • 1/2 a packet of Lockets
  • a Hello Kitty Umberella
  • Lemon Muffin Lip Balm
  • 5 pens (2 are for work
  • a teaspoon (for yogurts in work)
  • Wet wipes (apparently they're supposed to smell 'Exotic'... they don't smell at all)
  • Appointment book (bookmarky ribbon in May 7th)
  • Recept for Diesel at Tescos (£20)
  • 2 Boots Fragrance testers; one Juicy Couture(VIVA) and one Beyonce
  • A hairclip
  • 4mm Crochet hook
  • a Googly eye (I don't know where the hell this came from)
  • AND a clothes peg, painted blue.
That was interesting. It also gave me a chance to cleam out my bag and my purse.

Aki XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment