Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Apologies

I must apologise to all my frequent readers. I have not posted since Febuary. That's nearly 2 months of updateless blog. There's a reason for that:

I have been working non-stop  since Valentine's weekend. Over the past 2 months there has not been a week that I have not been in work 6 days out of 7. (some weeks 7 out of 7)

Thankfully I have had 2 weeks now when I' only in 3 days a week; I have been able to recover.

I'm going to time-travel a little bit. I'm going to go back and do all the posts that I should have done, so I should be up to date by the end of this week. Except the video ones; which wil be up before the end of the month.

So if you see a lot of activity on my blog - I'm contacting a certain Doctor and will be timetraveling.

Thank you for your pacience with me.

Aki
XXX

PS: blogger's changed while I was away.... it's strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment