Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Brigader Knitting class

Brigader Knitting Class(11th October – 8th November)


What you need to bring:

-----Yarn-----

What? - You need DK weight (acrylic is fine) and the colour is up to you (if you plan to make the bear; do not buy white as it is associated with death in some countries) 1 Ball should do.

Where? - Selections in Carrick is a good starting point but if you are in Belfast before then: the Haberdashery shop in the INShops sells DK weight for £1 a ball. (as me for directions if you’re not sure)

-----Needles-----

What? - You will need size 4mm needles.

Don't worry I'll provide these :)

-----Project-----

(as is what you’d be making)

You will have quite a few choices, of project that I will bring along. (these include the Angelbear, a couple of pairs of wristers, my own Bunny pattern and A secret project that I have going for March/April
Anything else?

I will give you the option of taking your knitting home with you as long as you remember to bring it back the following week. (especially the week we’re off over Half Term, that’s good knitting time) I will of course be in GB should you have any problems and also on Facebook for all those times at home (add me; I won’t bite - Ellisa Haddock). I will also put up some videos/ words of wisdom up on my blog (http://akitombo.blogspot.com)


Thanks XX From Ellisa (Aki)

No comments:

Post a Comment