Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Falling further down....

---....the Lace Rabbit hole of Death---

I'm blogging to you from beneath my bed. I've lost the will and self respect for myself to sit ontop of the bed.

Why?

It's the 18th of December and thanks to a certain Lace shawl that's taking far too long to complete: I have next to no knitted items to give out this year as presents. This is annoying me to no end. I have 5 projects on the needles that need to be finished within the week.
The sad thing is: I know I won't do any of them today... Because of this badass Shawl. It's two days to the wedding and I have 16 rows to go. Those rows would need to be done.... Now in order to block; so I am again falling at the last hurdle.

I've got a cramp in my leg so im moving to a chair (still not bed)

I found a needle under there. Knitters should search under their beds for stray needles and yarn.

Wish me luck. I'm giving up on the shawl FOR THE MOMENT. I have chistmas presents to knit. Including a very nice pair of socks for a great friend. A hat for someone else and a scarf to match the mitts that I knit earlier in the year (Camila mitts).

So please forgive me for doing exactly what I have done everyday of my life. Falling at the last Hurdle.

I will post again on Christmas day. To show what ppl will be opening up.

It is unlikely that I will get any time before that anyway. so Merry Christmas.
Toodles
From Aki
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment