Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

Phoenix Blog

Well, Hello there. Here's to another year that I try to breathe new Life into my blog. This time I'm going to try something else.

There will be a schedule: a very strict 'whenever-the-heck-I-feel-like-it' schedule. And who knows what I'll blog about. Yarn, knitting, cooking, games, tea, osmosis, D&D, other random crafts.... anything really.

It'll be easier to keep up that way.

For now; I'll keep you up with my life so far. I've realised the last time I posted, Craig and I had just got engaged. that was nearly 3 years ago :-}. That's kinda scary.

We've moved into our own place together and we've been tring to make it Home Sweet Home for the past year and a half.

We're looking to get married in 2018... I'm still employed in Tescos (a 5 year Christmas job now)

....And thats it... all caught up. Easy. Posting again as reguarly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment