Having been doing this blog for awhile I have realised how hard it actually is to complete a project within one week...... this had frequented in many 'I have no finished objects but here's some pretty pictures blogs'. and I don't like doing that... it makes me feel that I have cheated you all in some way; shape or form... so I'm not gonna. Instead of the once a week schedule I have decided to turn this into a twice a month schedule blog (that's every other week) it'll still be on a Wednesday and I'll try and do special blogs every-so-often.
All that sorted? I'm sorry. got it? good; now onto bloginess
---- The end of GB ----
This Tuesday ended the teaching year of my GB (349th Holy Trinity) and instead of having a display we decided this year to have a formall-y affair at which everyone can get their awards. This year was very productive if I do say so myself and I'm actually looking forward to getting back to it next year with a whole new set of tinys (which are soo cute). but I'm even more looking forward to Tuesday nights off.
-Things we've learnt from this year at GB-
- Parades should not be held anywhere near the sea. (bloody freezing)
- Give a child a balloon and they will amuse themselves for hours
- Some little girl's favourite colour is brown (at not pink; I was shocked)
- You should not put shower creme in a foot Spa (==>)
- Girls; no mater how small are powerless to resist Chocolate
- The second people see you in Church with a Boy then you will undoubtedly get 20 Questions about him and limitless 'have to meet him's and 'bring him to GB's
- It is possible for a 5 year old to punch out a tooth (don't ask about that one lol)
- Santa is a powerful swinger of the conversation if you're a 5 year old (you just have to remind them 'Santa's watching u and their good )
- Candles are not safe around Juniors (9 to 12 yr olds)
- If small people here you are 20 the next question is usually what 'P' are u in?