Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

A logical World

---???---
Did you get a Valentines Card this year?

Did your friends get one? Did your Mum? your Gran? The Geek at School?

Logically; with the amount of people in the world Every person should have recieved something.

A logical world would mean that love, wealth, food, health-care, space and importance would be spread evenly across every member of this planet.
That is obviously not true. I know there are people in the world who do not have a piece of clothing to their name; yet we in the rich countries throw away enough clothes to fill 10 double deacker Buses every Month.

It pains me; I know that as a Knitter with a quite formidable Stash I probably have enough Yarn to leave me comforably off the rest of my life. I know knitters who's stash takes up a whole room in their house; more than they could possibly knit in their lifetimes. I'm not going to drag on the point; We get hit with Guilt every day. Just a please; before you think of throwing out that old t-shirt...Take a look at this website

That is all

Oh yeah; Happy Valentine's Day <3

Aki XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment