Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

My Guilty Pleasure

--- Shoes ---

I swear. I have to date 58 pairs of shoes. I keep buying more. mostly gorgeous heels and a few flats. When I go out I don't class it as a shopping trip unless I get a good pair of shoes. My latest aquired pair are these beauties.

They are Tan coloured Leather Heels. I got them *half price* from Tescos (£8). I have taken to putting them on around the house... just becasue they're so pretty :)

Between these and Tapdance shoes My feet feel all special.

I also have my eye on a few designer shoes. But the £135 pricetag is doing everything to my brain. (it's going 'that's 27 GOOD balls of Yarn!!!' or more convincingly 'That's 20 metres of that Fabric you liked at Craftwoman') and I have silenced the wants for these shoes until the Lottery notices that I deserve a win.

But a girl can dream.....

Toodles
Aki XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment