Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Things that Have to Happen

Today I started going round a lot of blogs. I know I get some readers and I'm altogether grateful to have those few. It just seems so Bad when I look around and there are Blogs with20,50 or 100 followers.

So I really went on a 'Visit my blog' Campaign lol. I commented, I followed.... I did everything I could to make people come to my Blog. I even joined a Fibre Arts Blog Group (link) to get a good number to here.

This is the First Day of my Blog Challenge so Off we Go

--- Things that Have to Happen (top 5)---

1. I have to send these Guys off at Easter. My group at GB have Knit about 6 of them and I've contributed As many as I can. All in All we Have 10 Angelbears to Send off to the Girl. I'll take a picture of them all before I send them off.


2. Talking of GB - it has to have an End of an Era thing this year. Our Captain is retiring and as I know her quite well I have promised myself to not let myself cry at the closing cerimony/display

3. I have to knit myself a sweter this Year. I have the Yarn and the Pattern to do it - just seemingly not the time.

4. I want to Finish the Ethereal Shawl. It would only take me a good 5 hours to sit down and get the Darn thing done, then I could show it off on the blog and then perhaps I'd have a proper 'follow' Picture.

5. I want to order Yarn this year before Easter. When I have the money to spare and I'm not saving for the Holiday(because hopefully by the End of April it will be all paid for lol)



---Holiday---
It's nearly certain that we're going on Holiday this year. AND I'm putting my foot down. I'm taking Knitting. Last year I didn't take any and had to buy the crapest thing ever (thread. not Yarn, Thread) and a set of needles (which were quite good for all the price of them) Why? I had nothing to do beside the pool from the 3rd Day. I had finished the book I brought and the pool was absoloutly full of Children. It also didn't look good to be going up to the Bar every half hour for cocktails. and I can't just sit. I feel like I'm wasting time if I just sit. I have to be doing something.

So this year I'm taking something. It will pobably be either Cotton or Lace, But it will be something. Any suggestions please leave a comment.

---That's pretty much  it.---
Well that's the First of many Blogs this Year. See ya all again on Tuesday.

Toodles
Aki XXX

1 comment: