Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Worst. Day. Ever

 I won't give names or specfics but new years 2008/2009. Very worrying, annoying and generally I don't really want to talk about it.

---In other news---
It's the last day of Selfish January, given that tomorrow's Febuary. Besides 1 mitten I have not comleted anything this month. I have started many a thing; finished? not so much.
Charity knitting has kinda taken over my knitting basket. I have Angelbears & Innocent hats all fighting for waste yarn. I have the most projects ever on the needles and around the blogs that I looked at this morning people are talking about Christmas knitting again! AHHHH!

So I have made up my mind. I have about 8-10 friends that I love altogher dearly. it is these 8-10 that will be getting knitted gifts this year. I am putting aside a folder, patterns and Money to knit them all something they will love. 1 friend a month should do the trick.

#Lise's making a list....checking it twice...# God; it's too early.

Aki
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment