Search This Blog

Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Day 14

Day 14: A Favourite movie

I thought long and hard about this one... and I think it has to be this:

Bridesmaids:
I downloaded it a little while ago (*ahemlegallyahem*) and I love it; I still would like it on DVD/ Bluray but it is by far the best movie I have seen in a while.

it's out today lol (I didn't even know; I went on Amazon and was like; 'damn it's out... today.... nice')

Believe it or not; I don't actually watch that many movies that make me just go 'wow' I watch things mostly on either youtube or through downloading. if I like the movie; then I buy it if I can.

I also buy movies if they are really cheap. I only have Love Actually becasue it was on for like £3 in tescos.

There we have it.

Toodles
Aki XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment