Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Well that was frigged

I've discovered that blogher do not give promps on the weekend. much to my biwilderment when I logged on this morning for NaBloPoMo and found no prompt.

so I crused the blogs that I read on a regular basis and discovered that my friend  Désirée Fawn is doing something along the lines of this.... but the subjects you are involved in are revieled at the start. so on weekends I'll use her promps and weekdays I'll use the blogher promps. Exciting.



November 5th - 3 years ago today.

Holy crap... ok lets think. I would have just turned...18 in July.. God I feel old now. back then I didn't even have Facebook lol. I had Bebo. A terrible site that was like myspace. (was? I think bebo is still running....) I woudln't have had a boyfriend (even though a month from here I would have my heart severely broken by a bald arsehole) I'd be in my second year of doing my A-level equivalent eMedia thingy.
I've just logged back onto my bebo site lol...I wrote a load of shite. It was before this blog came into my head so you can see my creative juices trying to shine in the drawings and the little quizzes I would do. Here's one; just to get the jizt. (I'll do the questions again lol)

Can you take this without deleting any questions?

I'll try

What’s going on between you and the last person you kissed?
We're going out.

What was your worst mistake in your life?
afore mentioned bald asrehole.

What’s the last thing that made you sad?
Blogher being confusing
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Last night

How was today?
it's 10 oclock..... day hasn't really been yet.
Do you wear glasses?
not anymore :)

Anywhere you'd rather be right now?
hmmm I'd love to be next to Craig. but he's working

Are you going anywhere for the next summer?
nope. too darned expensive. We're saving up for the year after tho.
Are you waiting for anyone to call you?
nope
Will you call them if they don't call?
see above
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
good old Primark
Could you go a day without eating?
I couln't now but I have done
Have you ever kissed anyone whose name starts with a K?
nope
What does the 8th message in your inbox say and who was it from?
(boring lol) it's from O2 telling me about some offer and to check my email.
What was the last thing you drank?
Milk
What is for dinner tonight?
Monday at Craigs... I think it's Spag bol.
Is anyone in love with you?
Yep! and I love him back

How has this week been?
it's Saturday. If everything goes to plan this next week will be full of shopping.
Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?
um.... I think the last person in bed with me was Lady (does that count?) lol


Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
verrrrrry slowly


Who did you see today?
Mum... and I seen Dad early this morning


Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
yes.my Mum.
Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
Yeah, I'm seeing him tonight again
Does anyone hate you?
How the heck am I supposed to know?

Do you believe every one deserves a second chance?
Yes.
Have you ever seen your best friend(s) cry?
Yeah, nearly all of them.

Do you walk around naked?
sometimes

Ever had the opposite sex over when no one was home?
yeah. (wait: does the Dog count as a person?)


Who will you be sleep​ing with tonig​ht?​
Me. ah and probably my playstation remote, like last night.


Are you getti​ng engag​ed any time soon?​
Good Lord I'd hope so

Is anyth​ing upset​ting you right​ now?
*sniff* my weight *sniff* * eats an oreo*


Who was the last perso​n you cried​ in front​ of and when?​
Craig. Can't remember what it was about but I did cry lol


What'​s on your agend​a for tomor​row?
Work...Craig's coming to mine for dinner. and then we're watching the EMA's

Who do you not get along​ with?
lots of people

Does anyon​e know your passw​ord besid​es you?
Craig knows some.... but not all
Did you have a good day yeste​rday?​
yeah. apart from the amount of Drink in my system I'm fine


Is tomor​row gonna​ be a good day?
yeah, it's always a good Day when I know I'm gonna see Craig <3

Do you like coffe​e?​
yesh. Costa's the best.
What kind of mood are you in?
an annoyed mood
What were you doing​ at eight​ o' clock​ this morni​ng?
sleeping
Last thing​ purch​ased?
A bottle of Wine.

Would​ you ever date anyon​e your paren​ts disap​prove​d of?
na, It wouldn't be worth the deafness

Do you think​ the word love is overused?​
a little. especially in disney Channel culture
Are you onlin​e?​
yea (a small part of my brain went 'What a stupid question')

What are you weari​ng right​ now?
jeans and a random top

Have you kisse​d anyon​e on the lips withi​n the past 24 hours​
yesh. my craig

What'​re your initia​ls?
EH

---That should do for today ;)---

Toodles
Aki X

No comments:

Post a Comment