Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

Day 17

Day 17

---My family---
My Mummy and Daddy are not my biological Mother and Father. I am adopted. Not many people know this about me. I always find that when I tell them I get a high pitched 'Are ya?' then an Awww as if I'm a small child.

I don't know my real Mother or Father. Nor will I ever. They left me; I have a fantastic Life and I have no want for them.

I will however show everyone pictures of people that I consider my family.

---My Mommy and Daddy---

(taken at a wedding. I just kinda went MUM! and took a photo)


















---Hubby---
(Craig- again taken at the same wedding; only he knew I wanted a photo. Note the gorgeous face and lovely blue tie :) lols)


 

---Daughters---
Quite a few people call me Mommy.they are not biologically my daughters; but they're just as close anyway.
According to Facebook I have 6 daughters. That's not counting the MOB at GB which calls me mommy ( you all know who you are ¬ ¬)

I'm not posting any pictures of them; there's far too  many. They all know I love them altoghter dearly and not one more than the other.


---Pets---
Few have seen and like Lady (even fewer ppl Lady acually likes herself)

Pictured here asleep on Craig's foot. (Poor craig didn't want to move. 'What if I hurt her?' lols)

---Friends---
Even if you don't call me mommy and are just freinds with me I do believe that friends are actually better. that way: it doesn't make me feel old.
I still concider all me friends as almost family. because; as my very early life shows: blood means nothing :)

Toodles
From Aki
(aka; Mommy, Mum, Mama, Lise, Mommy Lise and just plain Ellisa)

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment