Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Day 18

Day 18

---The contents of my purse---

My purse at the moment is a red twisty closure I got while Craig and I were in Spain. At this precise moment it contains...

  • Money - percisely £6.27
  • Recepts - 3, one from New Look, where I got my Tapdance shoes, Another from Costa Coffee for a mince Pie and a Gingerbread Latte, and another repcept from Tescos; for a toffee yoghurt
  • Sewing needles - I can never seem to find one when I need it, so I stash some in my purse
  • Credit card - Never used
  • Pass Card - For ATMs
  • Various loyalty cards - including Boots, Waterstones,Cookiebox, Argento and Nandos
  • My Tesco cards - Staff room card and staff discount card
  • Vouchers - Various. mostly for tescos and Boots
  • Plasters - Again,never know when you need it
  • A big blue button - Came off one of my favourite coats; I'm going to sew it pack on when I get blue thread.
  • An elastic Band
Toodles
Aki
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment