Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Day 27

Day 27
Myself one year ago today

I have no pictures from a year ago today. Mostly because I was running around frantic at the thought of trying to finish 4 pairs of socks, 3 of which I hadn't started yet. and I had a christmas show to get ready for and everything.

This year the INVER Garden centre are not having a christmas craft show... I will therefore be hunting down someone to see if Carrick or even my Church are hosting any sort of event.

My dream would be for a table at St. George's Market. Altough I think the items I'd be selling would be very commonly done in that sot of place (jewellery) and I don't think I'd make much of a profit. I would love it though. Maybe next year.

So instead of a picture of me a year ago: here's a picture of me today. Complete with Craig looking thoughtfully at the TV.

Toodles

Aki XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment