Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Day 23

Day 23 - Eight things you don't know about me

  1. I would really love to move out. If I won the Lottery the First thing I'd buy would be a house for me and Craig somewhere in the country; with room for an extension.
  2. I keep EVERYTHING craig gives to me. I have the wrapping paper from the first christmas present he gave me, I have tages and boxes and bags. I even have the movie stub from our first date.
  3. I dislike people who think I'm poor becasue I'm knitting myself clothing. It is actually usually more expensive to knit the item from scratch. Socks are famous for this. I have been told very seriously by people (who must think I'm stupid) that you can get socks in big packs of 5 pairs for next to nothing instead of knitting them. I used to say 'i know' but now I actually do a full routine. including taking down the name of a store they suggest where I can find thse 'socks'
  4. Children annoy me so much sometimes. yet I enjoy making things for them and writing stories for them. I hate hearing spoiled ones in Tescos. I know that's not their fault that they're spoilt... but I do think they have something to do with it.
  5. As much as I have tried I cannot crochet. I now see it as a terrible craft and will never learn or endorse it. Do you know that crocheting an item takes 3 times as much Yarn as knitting the item could take? wasteful!!!
  6. The big ideas in my head rarely come into fruition.
  7. it is too expensive for me and Craig to go on holiday this year. we are therefore: not
  8. Impulse buys by the counter at primark get me quite often. I don't know how many times I've came home with those cotton eye makeup remover pads even tho I know they are terrible.
Toodles
Aki XXX

PS: Ice scating rocked; but we weren't allowed to take pictures (BOO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment